Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

14 Terrifying Stories About Haunted Houses, And How The Customers Can Be Scarier!

| Right | October 29, 2020

Dear readers,

The “spooky season” continues! Yesterday, we had scary movies! Today, we’re visiting a popular experience during Halloween; haunted houses! Many pop up for the season to scare the wits out of the many “guests” who are looking to be scared.

We’ve rounded up fourteen stories from the haunted room at the back of our archives to terrify you – but not with ghosts or vampires… No, something much scarier lurks in the depths of this roundup… customers!

 

Mom Is Getting Into The Swing Of It – Her “fight or flight” response kicked in. Guess which she picked?

Giving Haunted Houses A Good Name – Hits from the comments: “There are rare moments in life where one gets to be truly epic… This story is one of those moments.”

It’s Scary What They Want Refunds For – What exactly does she think haunted houses are for?!

The Horror Of Housecleaning – The ones at home are scarier; they have real spiders!

He’s The Best Actor Of The Bunch – Hits from the comments: “The best kind of revenge is the kind that puts money in your pocket.”

Clowning Around With Your Friends – Why did it have to be clowns?!

Toddlers Can Be Terrifying – “Brave” for a ten-month-old really isn’t that brave.

Live Short And Decompose – The prime directive transcends even death… or undeath.

This Story Will Haunt You Forever – If the zombies don’t get you, your in-laws will.

Going Out With You Is A Scream – C’mon, babe, nobody likes spoilers!

So Scary He Lost Three Years – Rules exist for a reason, folks.

Customers That Make You Want To Scream – Hits from the comments: “Stop screaming, or I’ll give you something to scream about.”

More Daylight, Less Twilight, Part 7 – Most of the vampires in Twilight do drink human blood. You call yourself a fan?!

The Biggest Scare Was In The Line – We don’t advocate for violence, but someone here deserves a solid kick to the shins.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about haunted houses! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Times Theme Park Customers Gave Employees Emotional Roller-Coasters!

 

23 Funny Stories About Snakes And How They’re Misunderstood

 

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!