Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

14 Stories About Super Dumb Criminals

| Right | January 9, 2023

Dear readers

We’ve found fourteen stories from the Not Always Right archives about customers trying to steal, scam, or get out of paying, but who are so dumb it would be criminal not to share them!

 

Thievers Can’t Be Choosers – If you’re going to steal from somewhere, don’t return to the scene of the crime!

The Tiny Flaw In An Otherwise Brilliant Plan – You can’t be a true villain unless you reveal your truly villainous plan.

Extreme Makeover: Criminal Edition – We need to either send you to jail or speak to your stylist!

One Man’s Trash Is Another Man’s Half-Measure – The streets may not be paved with gold, but they will take a check!

Wireless, Clueless, & Hopeless, Part 3 – A modern problem is literally stealing from the air.

Intentions As Clear As Glass – How to be a total glasshole.

How To Scam A Scammer, Part 6 – The big short: Not Always Right edition.

A Sticky Problem – It’s like they’re not even trying anymore…

Crimes Of (Extremely Long) Premeditation – To become a criminal mastermind you need to have a mind.

Fighting Fake With Fake – H2Oh my god what are they thinking?

Hopefully, He Doesn’t Look As Stupid As He Sounds – It’s literally in the verb!

Go Directly To Jail, Do Not Pass Test – At this rate they’re going to drive themselves to jail!

Ah, Fathers, Part 3 – Parents, check in on your kids!

They Stop Terrorists, Thwart Criminals, and Return Blenders – Only in the USA can a customer steal from you but they still blame you for it.

 


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Hilarious Times Criminals Were So Stupid They Got Themselves Caught 

 

23 True Stories About Scammers Who Failed Miserably! 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!