Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

13 Cringeworthy True Stories About Tourists Who Have Absolutely No Clue

| Right | June 27, 2020

Dear readers,

You get those tourists who try to learn a little about the culture they’re visiting, do some research, and be respectful of the place. And then you have those… that do the opposite of all those things!

We’ve scoured the globe, or our archives, for thirteen stories about terrible tourists who had absolutely no clue about where they going. Now please sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey!

 

Just Give Them A Watered Down Answer – When tourists are stupid enough to believe you can turn off Mother Nature, just nod and smile!

Mountainous Gaps Of Knowledge – This group is ignorant of both geography and geology.

Low IQ On The High Seas – How… how does she think boats work?!

This Vacation Is All Downhill From Here – Sadly, when tourists spend all their time in artificial theme parks, this is a common occurrence when visiting the real world.

No Aptitude For Latitude – If it’s summer where they are from then it should be summer where they’re going! Hemisphere’s be darned!

Totally Flunked That One – This tourist is visiting a school, but is making us wonder if they ever actually attended one…

Tricky Customers Are Just Killer, Part 2 – Shark Week has a lot to answer for!

When Common Sense Goes Naval Gazing – Look, if you think a fully-armed naval vessel is going to take you on a cruise you got another thing coming…

Make A Pesto Oneself – If you’ve only had fast food pizza and then you go to Italy, be prepared for culture shock.

Here Today, Gone To Maui – Look up Hawai’i on a map, then look for the bridge connecting it to California. Oh… it’s not there?

A Good Chance Of A Falling Out – The new curse for the Irish are all these tourists!

I Scream For Pizza – Expecting every Italian restaurant to serve pizza is like expecting every American restaurant to serve burgers.

Tricky Customers Are Just Killer – Out in the wild is where you’ll find the lost Sea World guests…

 

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Have you been enjoying our roundups? Check out more stories here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!