Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

14 Funny Stories About Technologically Challenged Customers

| Right | June 10, 2021

Dear readers,

Technology is now so intertwined in our lives (we regularly need to charge our cigarettes, thermos, pillows, etc.) that some people are going to be inevitably left behind. It mostly happens accidentally, but sometimes it can be through self-inflicted ignorance. So common is this problem that, despite having done not one but two roundups in the past, we felt it necessary to share from the archives fourteen tales of yet more hilariously technologically challenged customers. Enjoy!

 

Refreshingly Stupid – We’d suggest refreshing their knowledge, but it seems like they didn’t have it to begin with.

Re-Ink Needs A Rethink – Hits from the comments: “I want to know where they were planning on putting the ink.”

Scareware Makes Us Aware – Well, we’re sort of judging you, but not for the reasons you think.

It Captchas Del.icio.us Spam And Cookies – Something smells phishy here…

Not Getting The Picture – I guess that’s one way to explain it.

Not Remotely Intelligent, Part 3 – With some customers, you have to be extra specific.

Finally Seeing The (Red) Light – That technology does exist, but this customer probably couldn’t handle it.

Off-Color Knowledge – The answer is that, luckily, computers are smarter than people.

No Intelligence Inside – Time to go way back to the basics.

Inching Away From Intelligence – The knowledge gap is far too wide(screen).

Download A Brain While You’re At It – This sounds an awful lot like, “You need job experience to get a job.”

The Art Of Browsing Without A Browser – I don’t even know where to start with this one.

A Beeping Idiot – Have you tried turning it off… and just walking away?

Brains Not Included – Nope. I have nothing.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about tech support horror stories! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Stories About The Stupidest Tech Support Calls Ever

 

10 More Stories About The Stupidest Tech Support Calls Ever! 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!