Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

14 Funny Stories About Dungeons & Dragons

| Right | June 10, 2020

Dear readers,

Dungeons & Dragons, and similar table-top RPGs, form a niche, but vibrant part of the Not Always Right community. So we decided to dedicate a roundup to them, and their many fantastic adventures, with trials to overcome, and inventive ways to problem-solve! We hope we rolled twenty!

Please enjoy these fourteen stories from our archives:

 

This Game Has Its Ups And Downs – When you really, really have to make sure!

Pun Dexterity +4 – Rolling high on accidental puns.

Having A Calvin-Ballin’ Time – This story wins because the glupshins overflowed which means the zaorg-pellets exploded.

The Sword Of Literal Names – We didn’t expect that…

Pretty High And Mighty For Someone Who Works In A Dungeon – Sadly, bigotry exists in this world too.

Every Low WIS Deserves A Successful Intimidate Check – Ageism and sexism exist here too.

Genderally Old Fashioned – When you play D&D with someone, you form a connection that parents don’t understand.

Rendition And Dragons – World Of War-On-Terror-Craft.

It’s About To Get Dicey – Ooooooh yeah!

They Left By Magic – What’s the opposite of a gathering?

Not THAT Kind Of Role Play – Not the kind of dungeon we’re talking about here!

Your Phone Is Playing Games With You – She might not be able to take down the troll, but she can tell you what the weather will be like as it kills you!

That’s Not In The Rule Books – We hope this jerk finds no one to play with.

Murder Is Just A Game To Them – Out of context, in-game conversations can be very disturbing!

 

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to submit your own story? Do it here!

Stay safe, everyone!


Have you been enjoying our roundups? Check out more here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!