Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #139379

, | Unfiltered | February 7, 2019

(Note: I am a customer at a deli and I’m in a line of customers waiting to place or pickup their order. Trouble arises when customer 1 steps up to place their order. Customer 1 is a normal looking guy, I’m second in line, Customer 3 is an army guy(based on his uniform), and Customer 4 looks like he works in a lawyer office)
Customer 1:Hey there, I’d like to place an ord-.
Customer 4: Hey! hurry up! some of us have to actually be somewhere today!
Customer 1: yes, I’d like to order a ham and cheese sandwich and a-
Customer 4:God who the hell is taking so damn long. *looks at customer 1* hey I know you, your the F*****T who works at [store]. Hurry up and order your box of pickles and get out of the F*****G way.
*almost everyone is stunned. except customer 3*
Customer 3:Hey…. let’s keep things civil.
*after a few awkward seconds*
Customer 1:(somewhat shaken now) ya, as I was saying I’d like to order a ham sandwich and some chips please.
*deli owner writes down the order and customer 1 goes to the waiting line*
Me: I’ll have today’s spec-
Customer 4: God dammit  another F*******G Q*****r to hold up every normal in the line.
Me:I’ll have today’s special.
*I go to the wait line and customer 3 steps up for their order*
Customer 4: There now you two F******T can F***K each other while you wait.
Deli Owner: That’s enough, you leave my store now.
Customer 4: Oh now the terrorist is siding with the Q****rs. why don’t you go back to Iraq. and kill more of our soldiers! aint the right buddy! *bumps customer 3 for their approval*.
Customer 3: Shut up maggot! *customer 4 pales at being yelled at*
Customer 3:This is the United States of america. We are a nation where all are free and considered to be equal, regardless or race, religion, or sexual identity!
Customer 4: *stammering* but their just q**-
Customer 3: I do not care! They are all proud Americans and I salute them for being so. You on the other hand are a disgrace and as you were told to leave, I suggest that you do so or I will gladly escort you out.
Customer 4: *begins to leave* well. F***K you then you dam traitor. I hope they kick you out of the army for being a F*****T  Terrorist lover.

(After customer 4 left. we all thanked Customer 3 and offered to pay for anything he wanted. He politely declined and said that he was doing his duty to ensure the freedoms and rights of his fellow Americans.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!