Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #138527

, , | Unfiltered | February 3, 2019

My 15-year-old, lesbian sister and I have opened up a restaurant a week ago. Our mother comes and dines every once in a while with my other mother. This was one of those days where they both came. The couple in the booth behind them were continuously glaring at then. It was around the time my parents were done with the meal.

Mother #1: *Sigh*, the food here is always amazing.
Me: Well, aren’t you lucky it’s always free for you two!
Woman: *Whispering to her husband* Free? For a couple of evil sinners?
Mother #2: *Overhears the woman* Excuse me?
Woman: You heard what I said, f***ing f****t.

(My parents and I are in shock. My sister was cleaning up a few tables over. She is a little shy, and tends to hide away.)

Mother #1: Honey, (referring to mother #2)  we should go.
Mother #2: Y-Yes, let’s leave. Thank you so much for the amazing food!
Man: Fucking sinners shouldn’t be aloud here.

(My sister is completely done, since this was the first time she has witnessed people disrespecting her sexual orientation and our parents. She storms over.)

Sister: No, no. You, c***, shouldn’t be aloud here. You are being disrespectful to my family. You have the f***ing nerve to go here, and call my parents,’evil’?! You are the fucking definition of evil! You won’t let my parents, or myself get married! You won’t let people love each other! Now, you better get the fuck out of here, before I give you a reason to hate a lesbian.
Man: So you’re a f****t too?

(My sister takes the soup on the couple’s table, and throws it into the man’s face.)

Man: CRAZY B****!
Woman: Let’s get out, we shouldn’t be near f****ts.
Man: *Glares at my furious sister, and storms out*
Man: You’re going to tell, f*g.
Sister: I’ll see you there!

(The entire restaurant, including the customers, staff, applauded to my sister. I’ve never been more proud. We also excused her obsessive swearing.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!