Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #138428

, , | Unfiltered | January 28, 2019

[As I tell this story most will know what restaurant I work for, however I’m still not naming the place, I’ve also started somewhat recently and am 16, so I’m not taken very seriously] Me: Hello! Welcome to ___
Customer: doesn’t hear me and proceeds to grope her husband in front of the bakery display
(I wait, highly uncomfortable)
Customer turns around and is embarrassed, switches to hold her husband’s hand. Now, we were out of bread bowls, just some foresight. These customers proceed to argue with each other about every detail of the order, the wife clearly in charge of the relationship.
Customer: “I’ll have a broccoli cheddar”
Me: “Will that be in a cup or a bowl?”
(didn’t offer bread bowl knowing we were out)
Customer:”the to go order doesn’t come in a bread bowl right?”
(clearly seeming not to want a bread bowl given how slow she said that to me, as if I couldn’t possibly understand the question)
Me: “No it doesn’t, we also are currently out of bread bowls”
Minutes later my manager comes up to me upset, and I explain the situation, he, known as an asshole, doesn’t care and gives me a long talk about reading back orders, he also gives me a hard time the rest of the night. I catch the customer giving me an evil eye, as I write this I realize this isn’t a ‘not always right’ but at least she didn’t get a bread bowl!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!