Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #136352

, , | Unfiltered | January 11, 2019

Customer Service: [My Name], can you test out this computer?  The customer wants to return it.
Me: Sure. [I ran a few basic tests]… OK, it tests out fine.
Customer Service: Ma’am, I’m sorry but we can’t take this back.  It’s outside the return policy and there’s nothing wrong with it.
Customer: How dare you!  I had to go all the way home just to get the charger for this!
Manager [stepping in]: Ma’am, we could only have taken it back if there was something wrong with it.  But there’s nothing wrong with it and it’s outside the return policy anyway.
Customer: I had to drive all the way home for this!  This endangered the life of my child! He’s sick!  I am a CUSTOMER!
Manager: We cannot take this back. This conversation is over.
Customer: You told me one thing and now your employee is telling me something else.  I KNOW MY RIGHTS!
Manager: We cannot take this back.
Customer: I KNOW MY RIGHTS!
Manager: This conversation is over.  Please leave.

Eventually the police were called in… by the customer!  She called 911 to complain that we wouldn’t take her return.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!