Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #134136

, , | Unfiltered | December 23, 2018

( I am working in the drive through booth at a popular fast food restaurant and our auto greeter notifies me of a customer’s presence)
Auto Greeter: “Hi, welcome to (restaurant name), how can I help you?”
Customer: “Yeah I want a large coke and a cheeseburger with the hamburger on the side.”
Me: (slightly confused I ring up a cheeseburger and hamburger) “Okay, does your screen look correct?”
Customer: “No, I want a cheeseburger, hamburger on the side!”
(At this point the customer is getting overly irate and rude. My manager, overhearing the conversation, tells me that she will take care of it. Feeling reassured, I return to the customer)
Me: “Okay, if your screen looks correct -”
Customer: “Really? Are you kidding me right now?”
(Taken aback and slightly hurt, I apologize and my manager proceeds to take the rest of the order. The woman continues to make the process difficult and when she rolls up to the window and to my manager’s and my surprise, it was actually a man. After his departure, we told the rest of our staff and we had a laugh about it.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!