Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #134103

, , | Unfiltered | December 22, 2018

A customer who had been pleasant to my other workers throughout the line has reached my till when she suddenly snaps at me.
Customer: There is no way in hell that is a six inch sub! It could not have been more than 2 inches.
Me: I’m sorry mam but we do measure out our subs against *companies* measure guide, I pull one out and place her sandwich against it.
Customer (getting snappier): Well there was only like 3 slices of meat on it! How is that enough?
Me: Actually mam you had the BMT which is 3 slices pepporoni, 3 slices salami and 2 slices of ham which equals out to 8 slices of meat for a 6 inch.
Customer (rasing voice): Well there is not enough salad on my sandwich. I wanted more.
Me: We portion our salads exactly to *companies* standards which, I admit are quite low. However we are allowed to give any extra salads to anybody who asks at no extra cost. We just first officially have to use the portion systems otherwise we are reprimanded. We can be written up for not portioning properly. I can add more salad to it if you would like?
Customer (yelling): JUST GIVE ME THE SANDWICH FOR FREE YOU F**G BH! I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE FINAL PRODUCT, THEREFORE I GET IT FOR FREE!
Me: Unfortunately I can’t give you anything for free but if you are unsatisfied with the product, we can remake the sub to your liking?
Customer (appearing to have given up): I’ll just take that f**g sandwich.
She pays and goes and sits down, consumes the whole thing in 3 bites and marches back up to the till, pushing other customers out of the way.
Customer: I WANT MY MONEY BACK. THAT WASN’T ENOUGH.
Me: I’m sorry mam but we can not give out refunds without the product returned to us.
Customer: BUT IT WASN’T ENOUGH. I’M STILL HUNGRY! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.
Me: I’m sorry but that is no longer an option for you. Further more you have technically assaulted other customers so I am going to have to ask you to leave.
Customer runs out screaming obscenities and how she is never coming back.
Madam, you are never allowed back.
(People, take note of this to learn your corporate policies. It can help so much in times like this!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!