Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #131922

, , | Unfiltered | December 10, 2018

(My Dad and I are listening to the rock station, which is apparently close to the number of another, I believe more modern, music station. A lady calls into the station hoping to win something. I’m unaware as to what the contest is, at the time, but we continue to listen, anyway. She asks the DJ if they could play two Rihanna songs in a row. I’m confused as to why she’d want that, considering how it’s a rock station. She’s unaware of her mistake, but the DJ clearly is. So, he gets her all excited, asking:)

DJ: “Are you sitting? Are you excited? Are you ready?”

(After he’s worked up her excitement, he reveals that she’s called the wrong music station.)

Caller: *exasperated* “Are you kidding me?! Oh my god… I didn’t even realize it! I thought this was [other music station], but I didn’t realize that it was the wrong station number!”

(She then goes on, exasperating how she didn’t realize the mistake. After the call is finished, my dad states:)

Dad: “Well, that was a maaajor blonde moment…”

Me: “Yeah, I was confused as to what she was talking about…”

Dad: “So was I.”

I agree… It was a MAJOR blonde moment! If she listened to more modern music, did she not question all the Rock songs that were playing?

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!