Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #131603

, , , | Unfiltered | December 5, 2018

(I worked at a fairly popular video game store before the release of GTAV on console and the following happened)

Me: “Welcome to [store] how may i help you?”

Customer: “Yeah, hi.. I’m looking for that new Grand Theft Auto game on PC?”

Me: “If you’re referring to GTAV, sadly that game will not be coming to steam this year. We do however can sell you a $20 steam card so you may purchase GTA4 on PC”

Customer: “NO! I ALREADY HAVE GTA4 ON PC I WANT GTAV!!”

(note this customer looks to be about 14 or 15.)

Me: “ALRIGHTY THEN! But i apologize we cannot sell you a game that does not exist on your platform.”

Customer: “I’m calling my mom and shes gonna get your a** fired for being a massive f***!!”

Me: “well our number is on the door. have fun”

(I go proceed to help out other customers and about 30 minutes later an older woman bursts into the store with the boy)

Lady: “WHY AINT YOU SELLIN HIS GAME TO HIM?!”

Me: “As i have told him before, that game will not be available on PC. Only on the PS3 and 360”

Lady: “LIES! MY BOY SAID IT WAS HERE SO IT MUST BE HERE!”

(At this point it was causing alot of commotion so my manager stepped in and tried explaining to them the exact same things I’ve told them)

Lady: “WHATS YOUR DISTRICTS PHONE NUMBER! OR YOUR BOSSES BOSS OR EVEN YOUR OWNER?! CAUSE IM GONNA GET YOUR A**** FIRED FOR LIEN AND CHEATIN!”

(They leave the store and a couple days later we receive a call from corporate saying that they’re supposed to fire us because we don’t carry a game that doesn’t exist yet. Then just a whole bunch of laughs and end call)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!