Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

13 Unbelievable Stories About Bad Behavior At The Bakery

| Right | November 17, 2020

Dear readers,

Today is National Homemade Bread Day! Is there anything more satisfying than kneading a big heap of dough, watching it rise, and rewarding yourself for your patience with a thick slice of warm, fresh bread with a generous smear of butter?

If you’ve been reading our site for any length of time, you know that making homemade bread is a little more complicated than some of our story subjects can handle. So, to celebrate homemade bread day, here are 13 stories from our archives about people who left the baking of bread to the professionals… and still managed to find a way to struggle.

At least we’re on-brand, right?

 

Sometimes They Travel In Packs – We’d like to introduce you to the “idiot tax.”

They’re An Idiot, No Matter How You Slice It – Hits from the comments: “A bag of slices? This is the best thing since itself!”

Breaking Bread With Bad Customers, Part 2 – The answer is clearly sourdough. Duh.

Wilhelmina Wonka & The Chocolate Bakery – Good thing she didn’t pick up that nice, dark rye bread.

Breaking Bread With Bad Customers – Just a sample of the kinds of annoying customers on this site.

Let Her Seed Her Own Fate – “You caaaan’t always geeeet what you waaaaant…”

Chernobyl Over Ciabatta – Hits from the comments: “She wasn’t bready for change.”

Self-Rising Expectations – A buck a loaf?! Where is this magical place?

Bread Is In The Eye Of The Beholder – “I wasn’t aware that was something a person could do.”

The Cake Is A Lie, Part 5 – This customer is painful to read about. Ugh. I need a shower.

I’m Guessing He’s Not A Breadwinner – How about a light dusting of stupid?

Not Bready For The Holidays – If this one thing ruined your Christmas… your Christmas was pretty sad already.

Well-To-Do, If A Bit Daffy – Bread actually isn’t very good for ducks, but this story is cute as heck anyway.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about bread! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Funny Stories About Ice Cream Store Customers To Send A Chill Down Your Spine

 

23 Sadly True Stories About Gluten Ignorance That Celiac Sufferers Have To Put Up With

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!