Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

13 Times Customers Seriously Didn’t Get The Concept Of Closing Time

| Right | June 28, 2021

Dear readers,

Who would have thought the concept of “closing time” would be so difficult to understand? At a certain time, the store closes, and (hopefully) the employees get to go home and wash off the smell of entitled customers. Unless you’re in a twenty-four-hour location (those poor, poor workers), you very likely have seen opening times posted around the store. That’s it. That’s the concept, and how to find out about it.

Sadly, it’s not so clear to the customers in the stories we’ve found in the archives today. Here are thirteen stories about customers who seem to think workers should be LIVING in the store at all times…

 

Consideration Is Key – It’s good that I don’t work with customers, because I would’ve screamed in this one’s face.

And The Angels Sang – It’s time for everyone’s favorite game: Stupid, Scammer, Or Both?

I Think I Struck Me Some Gold, Pa – Ah, yes, that’s exactly what “CLOSED” means!

For You, We’re Always Closed – If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em.

Only The Undead Ones – I’m a night owl, but I don’t expect stores to adhere to my weird hours!

Neverending Query – Hits from the comments: “I didn’t know my four-year-old grandniece had gotten her own phone!”

Yet Still They Come – “Does that mean I can come in?” AHHHHHHHHH!

Ah, The Magic of Pavlov – This is a nice subversion of the usual stupidity, I guess.

Awesome Customers Do Exist – This customer deserves a hug, a cookie, and a discount.

For A Few Dollars Less – Gene Wilder voice: “Stop. Don’t. Come back.”

Time Waits For Slow Man – Did… did you drive here?

Questionable Questions – I have several questions about your questions.

Seriously Bad Hair Day – Something something, lack of planning…

 

We hope you enjoyed this Closing-Time-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Times When Having To Work Overtime Should Have Been A Crime

 

10 Sad-But-True Stories About Customers Who Don’t Treat Employees Like They’re Human

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!