Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

13 Strange Stories About The Weird Days After Christmas

| Right | December 29, 2020

Dear readers,

Well, here we are in the weird liminal space that exists between Christmas and New Year’s. What day is it? Who knows? Who cares?! Time has no meaning here. Now is the time to eat your fifth piece of fudge, watch your twelfth Friends rerun, and snuggle just a little further down into that toasty new blanket your grandma gave you for Christmas.

Or maybe it’s time to sneak back to the store and exchange the three-sizes-too-big sweater or hideous scarf your well-meaning great aunt got you?

However you’re spending the between-times, we hope you enjoy this roundup of 13 stories from our archives about after-Christmas weirdness!

 

It’s The Little Things That Make All The Difference – Sometimes it feels like the holiday season is never over.

Ninety Days, Tops! – The after-Christmas slump hits us all differently, I suppose.

Your New Year’s Resolution Is To Have Good Vibrations – Hits from the comments: “It’s always nice to see a story with a happy ending.”

Personality Flips Quicker Than A Key Change – She sure changed her tune quickly!

You Can Now Rent Christmas – Hopefully, they’re clean…

Two Dollars Two Much – Santa brought us the gift of Instant Karma this year!

The Gift That Keeps Re-Gifting – Gosh, thanks, Sis! How can I ever repay you?

That’s Some Long-Lasting Eggnog – Maybe he just wants to extend the Christmas spirit?

You Can’t Return Entitlement – Maybe Santa’s not watching anymore and you can slap this guy. Just a little?

This Christmas Is Numbered – Let me show how much you mean to me, dear sister…

Tis The Season For Unreason, Part 3 – I can’t wait for the kids to go back to school.

Keeping 50% Of The Holiday Spirit Alive – I have not had enough spiked cider to deal with this.

Not So Closed Minded: Holiday Special – At least he asked, and at least he wasn’t a jerk. Some days, that’s all we can ask for.

 

We hope you enjoyed this After-Christmas-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

18 Priceless Stories About Birthday Party Poopers

 

18 Times Memorial Day Went About How You’d Expect

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!