Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

13 Feel-Good Stories To Restore Your Faith In Humanity From November 2020!

, | Right | December 6, 2020

Dear readers,

It’s that time of the month again to remind us that Karma can also be a force for good and reestablish a little hope for humanity!

Rounded up below are thirteen inspirational stories from the month of November that spread a little joy around!

 

And They Weren’t Even Fishing For It – We expected theft. What we got was… the opposite of theft.

This Waitress Is So Sweet – Low blood sugar, but high, high hopes for humanity.

Who Says Online Friends Aren’t Real Friends? – Some of my best friends have never met me in person!

Nothing’s Warmer Than These Nurses’ Hearts – Cuddles are good for you!

“I Don’t Work Here,” Wholesome Edition! – You don’t have to have a uniform to be helpful.

Sometimes, You Just Have To Suck It Up And “Work There” – You never know when the chance to help out will pop up.

The Kindness Combo – Kindness can cross all kinds of language barriers.

A Spoonful Of Encouragement Helps The Medicine Go Down – If only the subjects of our usual stories could learn from this encounter.

Got Them Wrapped Around Your Finger – No one can resist a good story!

Tapping Into A New Vein Of Cheesy Humor – Gotta love a dad joke.

I Have Trouble Remembering ONE Person’s Name – Do what my mother-in-law does: just call them all “George”.

(C)at Your Service – Cats just know things.

A Pound, A Cookie, And A Lifetime Of Gratitude – A small favor can have big positive consequences!

 


We hope you liked our feel-good roundup! If you want even more feel-good stories, you can find some here!

Got your own story to restore faith in humanity? Share it here!

Stay safe, everyone!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!