Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

13 Enormous Stories For World Elephant Day!

| Right | August 12, 2021

Dear readers,

Today is World Elephant Day! These gentle giants are some of the most intelligent mammals on earth. Some elephants are endangered, and some are threatened. But in this thundering roundup, there are elephants aplenty!

We’ve rounded up 13 stories from our archives that’ll twist your trunks for World Elephant Day!

 

Mother Versus Nature – Okay, but we really want to know what she wanted them to do about it.

The Elephant In The Room – To be fair, I’ve never seen an elephant in the cleaning supplies aisle.

Step 35c: Ask Customer To Reboot Dumbo – I’ll have to remember this excuse next time I’m behind on work.

An Emo-phant Never Forgets – So that’s why elephants are endangered.

Hope They’re Just Pulling Your Trunk – This author’s as subtle as an elephant stepping on your face.

Discussing The Elephant In The Room – I’m guessing mousetraps and bug spray won’t be of much use here.

Shortest Job Ever – Hits from the comments: “…I’d haul around a mountain of hay bales for the chance to work with elephants.”

Pantyhocks And Lacers And Ellies, Oh My! – Somebody is having a really rough day.

You Should Just Ignore The Ephelant In The Room – Just stick to heffalumps and woozles.

The Ugly Untruth – Misinformation is killer.

Making A Mammoth-Sized Mistake – Essential, elementary elephant education.

He Forgot About The Elephants – Okay, there were definitely elephants in the Tarzan movie I saw.

There Was No Elephant In The Room – This story contains a truly disappointing lack of elephants.

 

We hope you enjoyed this Elephant-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Silly And Strange Stories About Squirrels!

 

10 Cool And Cuddly Stories About Polar Bears!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!