Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

13 Customers Who Are Very Bad With Geography

| Right | June 12, 2020

Dear readers,

Geography might not have been everyone’s favorite subject, but we’re pretty sure most of you can point to the USA on a map. This collection of customers, however, would probably get lost between their bedroom and their front door.

Please bring a map to navigate these 13 stories we’ve triangulated from our archives!

 

Unable To Bridge The Gap – This bridge is 608 miles long.

American’t – It’s hiding behind Canada…

No Clue At The Zoo – She doesn’t feel it, feel it.

Here Today, Gone To Maui – The longer you keep her speaking the bigger her ignorance becomes.

Yukon See It On A Map, Part 2 – The great Canadian province of Illinois.

Geographically Incontinent – France and Italy are incontinent.

Time Zoned Out – We’re on metric time.

Location Is Clearly Not Your Vocation – This is the problem that the Simpsons must have all the time.

Out Of State, Out Of Mind – The American Revolutionary War but in reverse.

Can’t Cedar Forest For The Trees – Florida Man can’t do geomagraphy.

You’ll Need Special 2D Glasses, Though – Wait until you find out about their north…

Right Next Door But Worlds Away – I am from Saudi Aurora.

When ‘Geography For Dummies’ Is A Step Up – The Maine thing is… they’re an idiot.

 

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to submit your own story? Do it here!

Stay safe, everyone!


Have you been enjoying our roundups? Check out more here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!