Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #123686

, , | Unfiltered | October 18, 2018

Just as an intro, I work for as quality assessment (I listen to calls to make sure the employees aren’t fooling around) for a cellphone company, sometimes I hear funny calls.

Coworker : “My name is [Name], how I can help you?”
Customer : “Hey, my name is [Name], I want to pay my bill.”
Coworker : “Okay sir, could you give me your phone number to see the account?”
Customer : “Yes it’s [his number]”
Coworker : “Good, and the password on the account?” (We need the name and either a password the client sets or two infos about the client to validate them)
Customer : “WHAT?! No, I don’t want you to see my account!”
And the client hung up angrily

This one I overheard from my coworker who’s sitting next to me :
Coworker : “Hi my name Ahmed, how I can help you?”
The caller says something.
Coworker : “Okay sir, but before I’d need your cellphone number and the reason why you want to speak to a supervisor.”
Our supervisor hears it and gets ready to take the call.
Coworker : “Hold the line, I’ll get you my supervisor.” He then explains the issue and transfers the call to our supervisor.
Supervisor : “Hello, my name is Mehdi, my agent told…” then I just hear the client yelling something.
Supervisor : “No sir, you’re not calling in Arabia.”
All the agents around had a good laugh when he said that.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!