Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #120963

, | Unfiltered | September 16, 2018

(I work for a major fast food chain. It’s the end of a busy lunch rush. I am washing up and taking orders on the drive thru headset whilst my colleague is taking payments)

Colleague: Erm… someones driven straight past the order point, they look pretty angry.

(I walk over to the order booth and open the window, a woman no older than 45 comes speeding round the corner)

Customer: I AM NOT HAPPY!!!

Me: What seems to be the pr…

Customer: *Interrupts* DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE!?!?
HOW MANY YEARS AGO WAST THIS BURGER MADE!!!

Me: If you like I can get the kitchen to make you a replacement free of charge.

Customer: THAT’S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! GET ME YOUR MANAGER!!!

(Before I get a chance to respond the woman grabs a paper bag from the passenger seat and throws it directly at my face. Inside the bag is a burger that looks… like every other burger that we sell)

Me: Sure, I’ll go and find her for her for you, just bare with me a minute.

(By this point we’re starting to lose it, I leave to find a manager when I hear more shouting… she’d spotted the smirk on my colleagues face.)

Customer: THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER!!! I’VE HAD TO DRIVE ALL BACK HERE AND HAVE HAD TO LEAVE MY MOTHER AND SON AT HOME. I WANT TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER NOW!!!

At this point my manger stepped in and the customer was likely offered a refund… We haven’t seen her since.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!