Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

12 Times People Admitted To Loving Their Jobs

| Right | November 2, 2020

Dear readers,

The first Monday in November is Job Action Day, a day focused on finding new career opportunities you may not have even known were there! Whether you’re looking for a new career or seeking ways to advance the one you already have, today is a day to buckle down and do just that.

To celebrate this day of opportunity, we’ve pulled 12 stories from our archives about people who admit to loving their jobs. These people are happy to be right where they are, in spite of — and sometimes because of — the strange and surprising characters and circumstances they encounter along the way. Let’s dive in!

 

Buy None Get One Free – One-hundred percent off?! We love it here, too!

Cake Is Promotion – All puns aside, coffee cake sounds delicious right now.

Ring Me Up And Shut Me Down – This is a whole new level of “job satisfaction.”

A Fee-ble Attitude – Shocking content: customer apologizes for being a jerk!

It’s The Most Wonderful Time To Sing – Not everyone in the service industry gets a cheery holiday tale like this one.

Gaia Isn’t A Jewish Name Anyway – Is he clever or confused? Either way, we’re amused!

Thank You, Dr. Frankenstein – What an unusual… compliment?

An Interesting Exchange – We honestly can’t tell if this one’s sarcastic or not. But they said, “love,” so it goes in!

Refuses To Move From The Subject – “I love my job. But I’d love it more if you’d quit calling!

Keep Your Shirt On – There are simply not enough T-shirts in the world.

On A Roll About The Roll – The more you say it out loud, the more true it becomes, right? …right?

Some People Are An Insult To Their Self (Serve) – Okay, now this one we know is being sarcastic.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about people who love their jobs! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

14 Times Awesome Customers Proved That They Do Exist!

 

23 Stories About Employees Giving The Customer The Perfect Comeback

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!