Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

12 Strange Stories About Weird, Odd, Bizarre, And Curious Customers!

| Right | January 10, 2022

Dear readers,

According to our calculations, today is Peculiar People Day. Let’s face it: if you’ve worked in any customer-facing position, you’ve met more than your fair share of weirdos. Sometimes they’re funny, sometimes they’re creepy, and sometimes, they’re just plain baffling.

Today, we dove into the dizzying depths of the Bizarre tag for 12 strange stories about truly Peculiar People!

 

Perhaps A Little Bit Too Free – You have to be really secure or really nuts to do this.

I’m Sure They Can Make An Exception – She really took “You get what you pay for” to heart.

The Commute Must Be Out Of This World – I wonder if he knows Zaphod Beeblebrox.

Why Don’t You And I Make It A Baker’s Dozen – The word “NO” feels so inadequate here.

Unlimited Nights, Weekends and Spelling – If only all weird customer calls were this easy to answer.

The Matrix Rejected – Hits from the comments: “I know all parents think their kids are special but that’s just ridiculous.”

Oh, Mary Jane – I kind of want whatever she’s having.

Please, No More – All together, now: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

As Long As It Tastes Like Chicken – Would she prefer it to smell like cheese or something?

Confessions Of A Teenage Bagger – There’s a compliment and then there’s whatever this is.

Kitteh Sez STFU – Remember when, instead of Doggo Speak, we had LOLCat Speak?

Please Don’t Feed The Customers – What’s more bizarre: the customer’s behavior or a shift this long without a meal break?

 

We hope you enjoyed this Peculiar Customers-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Weird And Funny Stories About The Strangest Customers Ever

 

11 Of The Weirdest Hotel Guests Ever

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!