Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

12 Stories About Crazy Pet Owners!

| Right | September 19, 2020

Dear readers,

Pets are great! Pet owners, on the other hand, can be hit-or-miss. It didn’t take us very long to find twelve examples of human beings that might be soooo out there that we feel sorry for their animals! Proceed with caution!

 

A Victim Of Fur-Ball Abuse – Hits from the comments: “What, do you think you’re some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that? We’re an animal shelter — mind tricks don’t work on us, only compassion.”

No Paws For Thought – We are not on board with this scam!

A Little Cuckoo – We just want to know how she got the birds to cooperate.

Barking Up The Wrong Tree – That particular picture should’ve stayed on the fridge.

See If He’ll Fetch The Schtick – Have you tried asking them?

Pulling A Not So Fast One – That’s one strange-looking rabbit.

Blind To Reason – To be fair, babies can be pretty gross. But this customer’s still the jerk.

Even Rabbits Go Through Bad Patches – We can’t imagine why this bunny would have issues.

A Fence Built On Magic Beans – If a border collie is determined enough, even a hundred-foot fence won’t stop them.

That Darned Cat – Cats are smart and tricky critters, but this is ridiculous.

Feline Fickleness – Just wait until she finds out about Pretty Litter.

Obviously Dog People – Dogs are part of the family!

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about crazy pet owners! Let us know in the comments! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Hilarious Stories About Taking Your Cat To The Vet!

 

23 Hilarious Stories About Taking Your Dog To The Vet!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!