Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #119559

, , , | Unfiltered | September 6, 2018

I work in a large printing office, which also does shipping and other stuff. So, since this office is small and located inside of the hotel, our main customers are guests who come to workshops. Since we do other more important stuff, customers can print on their own by renting out our rental computers. The fee is usually $0.40 a minute. So, there was this woman, blonde, who refused to pay the fee but needed several pages to be printed for some event. I offered her to rent out and print from an email or get a USB and print at the printer.

She: I am not paying for that.

Me: Then get it on a USB and pay for the papers only.

She tried to open it at the printer, but her files were broken. She sent it to me, and I even couldn’t open her USB. She used our main computer, pulled that file and wanted to change the size. Our printer would print the same size file on a larger paper.

Meanwhile, the male customer walks in asking for his order. After we couldn’t find it, he showed me an email from a nearby store. I told him it would take him 5 minutes to walk here and that email was not from us. He argues the email was ours, and that he even saw it written on the door. I was about to check it, but the woman stops me and asks me to help her instead.

After the printer was jamming, I beg her just to pay and print out from the rental computer, but she still wouldn’t. After everything failed, she accuses me for everything.

Customer: Your printers wouldn’t even open my files

Me: Your files are broken, your USB is defective

Customer: You don’t know how to print!

Me: I was not even supposed to help you and waste my time, this is a self-service area. Just pay 40 cents and print on your own.

Customer: I won’t pay anything. you even didn’t help that customer!!!

Me: Excuse me mam, that customer is not your business! But then you stopped me when I was about to help him.

Customer: What’s your manager’s name?

Me: I gave it

Customer: Even your door had a wrong email address!!!

I ask her to leave, and she takes the papers and leaves, without paying.

I went to check what was written there. It said, after business hours please go that location which nearby, and included their phone number and their email address.

These people didn’t know how to read or print.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!