Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #119354

, , | Unfiltered | September 2, 2018

(I work at an Information desk at a college. At this desk we are in charge of selling parking passes to students at the beginning of each term. We have a rule that if you register one car, you get a sticker, but with two or more, you can get a hangtag so that you can switch between cars. A super high-maintenance little snob walk in demanding a hangtag for her $80,000 car and how a sticker would ruin it:)

Student: “It’s not fair that I can’t choose what pass I get when I pay thousands to this d*** school and you take all my money.”

Me: “Well, ma’am, I have a little tip for you—”

Student: *cuts me off* “I don’t want your tip. I don’t have to deal with you two kids who are probably just sitting down at your computers probably watching p*rn! Yep! You’re a bunch of 18 year olds who are just sitting there doing nothing and being crap at customer service.”

(All over a sticker? That p*rn bit does it for me. I stand tall and look at her and say:)

Me: “Ma’am, I am 24 years old, I own my own property, work two jobs, own my own business AND I’m a single mom! You are at a college, we follow rules that are set, and we told you, that if you have TWO cars to register, then we can give you a hangtag. If not, you get a sticker. Before you interrupted me, I was going to give you some basic info about how to make it so that the sticker won’t ‘ruin your car’ like you believe it will. But, since you don’t want to hear, you can take it up with Parking Services, and they will tell you the exact same thing I am.”

(She looked at me, sputtered out, “I’m a mom too!” blushes and sped walked out the doors. Haven’t seen her since.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!