Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #117817

| Unfiltered | August 3, 2018

(I have a pet rabbits.My neighbor asked me if his 7 year old daughter could see them.I accept.)

Me:Here they are.
Daughter:Bunnies!Can I hold one?
Neighbor:Of course sweetheart.
Me:I have to advise against it.They might get spooked and start shrieking if picked up by an unfamiliar person.Maybe after they get used to you.
Neighbor:That’s just silly.It’s not like we’re wolves ready to eat them.

Daughter:I brought them carrots.Can I feed them?
Me:Sorry to break it to you honey but more than a teaspoon and they might get sick.
Daughter:But Bugs eats carrots.
Me:Bugs is a cartoon and cartoons can do many things real animals cannot.
Daughter:Oh,that makes sense I guess.What do they eat?
Me:Mostly hay,grass and leafy greens.
Daughter:Bunnies are weird but cute…Can I use the restroom,please?

(After we get back from the restroom,I see my neighbor had picked up a bunny which as I expected,started shrieking.I take the poor thing out of his hands and gently put him back.)

Neighbor:The hell was that?!
Me:Congratulations!Your first scared rabbit.I did ask you not to pick them up.
Daughter:*with a mouthful of cookies.*Daddy should practice what he peaches.

(He asked me a few days later if he could have any baby bunnies.All of my rabbits are neutered and spayed but even if they weren’t,I wouldn’t give him any.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!