Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #115775

, , | Unfiltered | July 4, 2018

(In downtown Portsmouth there is an independent coffee shop down the street from a Starbucks. Besides coffee, they also sell tea and assorted baked goods. The place gets frequented by bikers, especially when the weather is nice and they can sit outside with their food and drinks. A ditzy bimbo, obviously from out of town, is on her phone.)

DB to girl behind counter: “Just a [complicated Starbucks-style order].” (goes back to her phone.)

(The girl behind counter, as well as everyone who heard her gives her a O.o kind of look.)

(After about a minute she stops talking and looks at the girl) “I need a [whatever] right now. Hurry up! I’m in a rush!”

A huge biker standing right behind her taps her on the shoulder and says, “This ain’t Starbucks, *****. Be nice, order something normal, or get the **** out.”

(Bimbo’s eyes got REAL big as she looked at the guy, said “I have to call you back” to her phone, and boogied out the door.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!