Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #115232

, | Unfiltered | June 26, 2018

Customer comes into the store.  He’s upset about a bad customer service experience.  He goes over to my coworker…

Customer: *Long rant about service*

Coworker: “I’m very sorry about that.  Let me see what I can do to fix it.”

Customer: “I asked to speak to the manager last time.  The guy working with me sent me over to him, but then the other guy told me he was the manager.”  *Looks over at me*  “I’ll bet it was HIM!”

“YOU!  What’s your name?”

Me: (Yeah, I was an idiot and told him).

Customer: “If that wasn’t you, I’m sorry, but IF THAT WAS YOU, then you need to fix yourself because you are WRONG!  And if that wasn’t you, I’m sorry, but IF IT WAS, you’re wrong!”

Me: “Sir, it wasn’t me.  That was before I started working here.”  (It really was).

Customer: “Well, IF THAT WAS YOU, YOU NEED FO FIX YOURSELF!  IF IT WASN’T YOU, I’M SORRY, BUT IF IT WAS, YOU ARE WRONG!”

Me: “Sir, I already told you that I wasn’t here when that happened.  I’m sorry for your experience, but I can assure you that it wasn’t me because I wasn’t here.”

*Customer turns back over to my coworker, they finish resolving the problem, and he then comes back over to me*

“Once again, I’m sorry.”

Me: “Get out of here.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!