Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

11 Of The Weirdest Hotel Guests Ever

| Right | December 2, 2020

Dear readers,

Hotels are incredibly useful places that come in a variety of budgets, sizes, and themes, but they all work mostly the same way. Sadly, the guests (or potential guests) in the following stories didn’t seem to get the memo; they don’t seem to understand how hotels work at all.

We’ve rounded up eleven stories from our archives about the weirdest guests to ever grace a hotel, from the confused to the confusing!

 

It’s Called Sarcasm – Good luck to whoever gets to deal with this guest when they arrive!

One Man’s Trash Is… Another Man’s Trash – Trash… is disgusting. Is this news to you?

Inn-Experienced Guest – I think this person may literally have been born yesterday.

(Full) Front(al) Desk – The comments on this one are so good I couldn’t pick one to feature. Just go look.

Precision Pillows – This is why I just bring my own pillow when I travel.

Inn-Experienced Guest, Part 2 – Maybe they meant the reception desk?

Married To No One Inn Particular – Just pick one sob story and stick with it!

Can’t Keep Up With The Joneses – Ma’am, we’re not paying you for anything.

Third Tail’s A Charm – Hits from the comments: “But surely our sugar glider is allowed? Well, what about our armadillo? And our skunk?!”

I Can Hear Clearly Now The Brain Is Gone – Someone here is confused. I think it’s me.

A Customer Without Power Will Make Even Ghosts Cower After The Midnight Hour – Sir, if I were a ghost, I wouldn’t be working.

 

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about weird and confusing hotel guests! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

17 Awful Customers Ordering Food

 

16 Stories About Nursing Home Workers And Why They’re Amazing

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!