Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

11 Awesome Stories About Great Managers Who Have Your Back

| Right | July 22, 2021

Dear readers,

If there’s one thing we’ve learned from reading over eighty-thousand of your stories (so far!) is that a manager that has your back makes all the difference! If the bad customer knows all they have to do is make that infamous request “I’d like to speak with the manager” to get their own way, then that’s what they’ll always do. Therefore, we’ve rounded up eleven stories from our archives about managers that stood their ground against bad customers or stepped in to rescue their staff when the going got tough.

 

Best Idea I’ve Heard All Day – This must have been totally satisfying.

Chlorine Wishes And Door Knob Dreams – And “I am the manager” story and an “Instant Karma” story rolled into one?! Score!

My Life Coach Went To Film [Processing] School – All managers should be fluent in well-timed sarcasm.

Piss Poor Pizza Poacher – He said the thing! He said the thing!

Playing Hide And Don’t Seek – A good manager is like a shelter from the storms that are bad customers.

A Good Ol’ Fashioned A** Whoopin’ – We’ve said before that we don’t condone violence here at NAR, but…

Simple Coke For Simple Folk – Here, customer, a nice shiny distraction for you!

Don’t Mess With Mum – Being your own manager is tops.

Bad Customer Tip #103: Pull A Clark Kent – Managers really are superheroes!

Cool Bosses Make All The Difference – Not just a regular boss but a super boss!

Even Owners Have A Stupid Quota, Part 2 – You have to be a special kind of crazy to be a manager.

 

We hope you enjoyed this Awesome-Manager-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Stories About Employees Giving The Customer The Perfect Comeback

 

10 Stories About Nothing! (Okay, It’s Actually About Lazy Employees)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!