Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #106950

, , | Unfiltered | March 10, 2018

(I’m heading in to my doctor’s office with my girlfriend to get a shot for a severe migraine I’ve had for an excruciatingly long three days, and end up arriving earlier than we expected. So we stop by for some tea at the coffee shop in the lobby and are currently sitting at a table when a doctor walks up to the counter.)

**Doctor:** “Hey, get your ass over here and take my order now!!” (The cashier was literally standing a foot away from the register and about to acknowledge him before he shouted.)

**Cashier:** “Hello sir, what can I get for you today?”

**Doctor:** “I’m gonna stop you right there, you need to call me doctor when you address me, not sir! I didn’t go to medical school just to be talked down to by the likes of you!”

**Cashier:** “Sorry doctor, what would you like today?”

**Doctor:** “Well I’d like to not be speaking with such a stupid little girl, but I guess that’s not happening so I’ll just have [contradicting drink order] and hurry it up!”

(Clearly shaken, but holding it together, the cashier tries to explain to the doctor that they cannot do what he’s asking for because they are two entirely separate things, and if they did it would just become mess)

**Doctor:** “HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU CAN’T MAKE MY DRINK, DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT I AM YOU UGLY LITTLE W***E!! NOW MOVE YOUR FAT ASS AND MAKE MY DRINK BEFORE I HAVE YOU FIRED!! (The cashier is now on the verge of tears) OH WOULD YOU JUST STOP ALREADY, SUCK IT UP, C’MON NOW WE ALL KNOW YOU’RE PROBABLY GREAT AT SUC…”

**Me:** “SHUT THE F**K UP YOU MASSIVE C**T!!!!!

(You could hear a fly flapping his wings it was so quiet, the doctor just stood there and stared at me slack-jawed for a minute before a security guard speaks up.)

**Security:** “Sir, you can’t talk like that in here, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.”

**Doctor:** “Hmph, serves you right!”

**Security:** “Errm, no sir I’m talking to you, I heard you berate this young lady with nonsense. That gentleman only spoke what we were all thinking so you’re going to have to head back to work without your drink, and before you say anything else, don’t worry I’ll make sure your attending knows what happened.”

(The doctor left, accompanied by the guard, all while muttering he was a doctor not a sir under his breath the whole way out. The cashier ended up giving some muffins on the house which more than made up for the increased pain I caused myself by screaming at the top of my lungs.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!