Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #105169

, | Unfiltered | February 7, 2018

It was Black Friday weekend, and our store was very busy. One of our policies is to ensure the next customer in line is chosen when we add more cashiers. Cue interesting phone call.

Customer: Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I am very dissatisfied with the service I received in your store today.

Me: Oh, what happened?

Customer: Well I was in line and I don’t know why the cashier didn’t choose me next! The girl in front of me was waiting for a price check but the cashier rang up the girl’s friend instead of me first!

Me: Uh huh

Customer: I shop here all the time but I have never had this problem before.

Me: Were you the next person in line?

Customer: No.

Me (thinking “Uhhhh..”): Oh, we always try to make sure we take the next customer in line, and I’m sorry if there was some confusion with that today. Do you remember who your cashier was?

Customer quickly responds with cashier’s name.

Me: Alright ma’am, again I apologize for any inconvenience today, and I will be sure to talk with this cashier about taking the next customer in line.

Customer: Okay thank you so much!

To this day I am still confused about this phone call.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!