Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #105154

, | Unfiltered | February 5, 2018

(Bit of backstory, my boyfriend works in a department store which sells lingerie, which he doesn’t work in but this customer has pulled him over there saying she can’t find anyone that works there. This is about 15 minutes before he’s due to finish his shift, after which we’re going on a date. It should also be noted that I’m busty, to the point I’m looking for a breast reduction, so can’t buy bras from this department store as only specialised stores carry my size)

Customer: So, I was looking at this bra as a 34 D-cup, and I think it’s a bit too small. What do you think?

Boyfriend: I’m not sure ma’am, I don’t know your size. If you think it’s too small, though, I can see this size goes up to an F-cup, so we should have your size.

Customer: How about this, I buy this bra, wear it on a date with you tonight, and you tell me if it looks like it fits tonight.

([Boyfriend] Is obviously disturbed by this, as he’s awkward with flirting, so he just tries to remain polite and hope the customer gets the hint)

Boyfriend: Ma’am, we have a no return policy in the lingerie department. You won’t be able to return it if it’s been worn.

Customer: Well, how about a date tonight anyway? You don’t want to miss out on these DD breasts, do you?

(She grabs her own breasts and winks)

Boyfriend: Ma’am, I’m sorry, but I already have a date tonight.

Customer: Then dump her, don’t you want to play with these huge breasts tonight?

Boyfriend: I can assure you that, even if breast size was the main reason for me to date someone, my date has bigger breasts than you do, Ma’am.

Customer: (Now red faced) Yeah right, besides, how can you be so sure, she might have lied to you about her size!

Boyfriend: She can’t even get a bra here!

(After the customer gaping at him for a bit, he notices one of his co workers that works in the lingerie department, so waves her over to help the customer. Later, when he’s finished his shift and changed, he walks over to me and kisses me. The customer, unfortunately, is still in the store and sees this.)

Customer: Damn, no wonder you didn’t fall for my charm, when she has a rack that size!

Me: (Having been told the story briefly) Excuse me, grabbing your breasts in front of an uncomfortable store employee is not being charming. Besides, if you had any charm you’d realise you’re being turned down and not try to convince someone to dump their girlfriend!

(The customer is flustered at this point, and is floundering for something to say)

Customer: I- Well- Uh

Me: Oh, and of course he’s happy to miss out on playing with double d boobs if it means he can play with J boobs tonight!

(We walk off, the woman still stuttering. I don’t normally like to flaunt my breast size, but that felt d*** good!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!