Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #104095

, | Unfiltered | January 21, 2018

I’m in line at a coffee shop chain. I don’t typically like much more than basic iced coffee, but it’s been a crappy week, so I decide to treat myself to a blended iced mocha drink. As I’m waiting for my drink, the guy who was behind me in line is looking me up and down with a smirk, standing entirely too close given we are the only two people there and don’t know one another. When I make eye contact with him, he grins and raises an eyebrow, gesturing to encompass my body.

Jerk: You know if you start drinking stuff like that, you’re going to ruin everything you’ve got going on.

I just stare at him for a second, roll my eyes, and turn away until my drink is called. As I walk off, I hear him call me a “rude *****”. I’m not sure how me deciding not to respond to his unsolicited commentary about my body is ruder than him offering it in the first place, but oh well. I guess that’s a pretty basic rude ***** thing to wonder. If only I’d opened myself up to his wisdom!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!