Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #101646

| Unfiltered | December 14, 2017

( I am the husband in this story we are currently having a bit of a financial problem and my wife is having trouble with the items we are trying to buy. We had milk , eggs , bread , a water filter , some trash bags , and a coat for our 4 year old daughter. It totals up to 15$ which is 5$ over our budget. The cashier seems rather pissed at us for taking so long and my wife apologizes and hands me the filter to put back. As I’m walking away I take a look back at the cashier and realize I know him. The following conversation takes place while I am putting the water filter back)

Wife : I’m so sorry we are having a bit of a financial problem as the person renting our house hasn’t been paying and refuses to leave.
Daughter : yea he’s a real poop!
Cashier : Both of you morons just shut up I don’t care about your god*** f***ing problems just let me scan these in peace.
Wife : *in an agitated and hurt voice* please don’t cuss in front of my daughter sir
Cashier : I WILL DO WHATEVER THE F*** I WANT THIS IS MY STORE NOT YOURS. NOW WHY DONT YOU AND YOUR BIMBO DAUGHTER GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE?!
Daughter : *starts crying*
Wife : Wh..wh..what?
Me : *comes back over in my military uniform*
Cashier : *not realizing she is my wife and daughter* Ah see someone who would realize that since I am joining the army soon I am more important than these two b****es.
Me : If you ever and I mean EVER talk to my wife and daughter like that again you will regret it.
Cashier : you are her…husband?
*is clearly shaken*
Me : Hell yea I am and talk to them like that again and I’m telling you now I know the military doesn’t accept the homeless
( this isn’t true but I say it anyway )
Cashier : *in a smug tone* Well I’m not homeless in fact-
Me : *cuts him off* Call your landlord
Cashier : Why
Me : just do it!
Cashier : *calls his landlord*
Me : *phone rings in pocket and I answer it* Well hello there!

( He ended up getting fired and owed us 1000$ of dollars in late payment. He lied about being in the military and lost the privilege of renting out home. We also got a bunch of apology letters and gift cards from that store for his behavior)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!