Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #101186

| Unfiltered | December 7, 2017

I work for a law office as the receptionist. When it gets busy, I tend to jot names down so I can go back to type information in under each client’s notes. There are times I have to go back through the client names to confirm I’ve written full notes in. As I’m going through the list one day, I notice an A&A Floors. For the life of me, I can’t figure out which client this is and why I’ve written it down. I even look it up with the intent call them to make sure the lawyer hasn’t contacted them concerning our floors. There isn’t an A&A Floors in our location, so I ask the lawyer and my coworkers about it. They don’t know a thing about it, either. I have given up on figuring out who that is when my coworker takes a look at my list and points out, “It says A&A Flores. I think you mean the twins.” Apparently I had shortened their name in my rush to answer phone calls, and couldn’t even read my own writing well enough to make the name out.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!