Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #101111

, | Unfiltered | December 4, 2017

I work at a retail store in England. One day this woman comes up to the counter and the following happens.

Me: Hello. Did you find everything today?

Woman: (No Answer)

I continue to scan the items
until i get to the total.

Woman: THATS NOT THE RIGHT F*****G PRICE

Me: Oh, I’m sorry, which one is incorrect?

Woman: THE HANDBAG YOU F*****G IDIOT !!

Me: Ok, if you show me where the handbag is i can have a look at the signage and correct the price for you.

She walks me over to the bag and i explain that, that particular item is not on sale.

Woman: GET ME YOUR F*****G MANAGER

I walk over to the phone and call the manager to come down.

Me: The manager is just over coming down, she will be with you in a moment.

less than 30 seconds later the woman slaps her hand on the desk and screams abuse at me.

Woman: WHERE IS THE FUCKING MANAGER YOU C**T !!! I TOLD YOU TO GET ME THE FUCKING MANAGER !! IF I DONT HAVE A MANAGER HERE IN 2 SECONDS I WILL HAVE YOU FIRED !!!!

My colleague then politely replies for me

Colleague: If you would just like to wait a few more seconds I’m sure the manager will be right with you.

The woman then really makes a turn for the worst. She leans over the desk grabs my colleagues shirt and pulls her in

Woman: YOU F*****G LITTLE COW!! I WILL HAVE YOUR JOB FOR THAT!! YOU NEED TO LEARN SOME F*****G MANNERS !!! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!! CONSIDER YOURSELF FIRED YOU F*****G LITTLE C**T !!!

At this point my colleague is in tears and another colleague comes to take her away from the situation. She takes my colleague away and another one comes in.

Colleague 2: HOW DARE YOU TALK TO OUR STAFF LIKE THAT!! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TALK TO AN EMPLOYEE LIKE THAT, LET ALONE TOUCH THEM !!!!

By this point my manager has seen all of the events and comes over to intervene.

Manager: What seems to be the problem?

Woman: IM F*****G SUING YOU FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! ON TOP OF THAT YOUR B***H OF AN EMPLOYEE JUST VERBALLY ASSAULTED ME !! IM GOING TO HEAD OFFICE AND THE POLICE ABOUT THIS!!!

Manager: Actually MADAM. You were VERBALLY ABUSING my staff. I have heard the entire altercation and i have a good mind to call the police myself and have you arrested.

Woman: YOU CANT CALL THE F*****G POLICE ON ME!! I KNOW MY RIGHTS !!

Manager: Actually i can call the police, and if you don’t leave my store immediately i will.

Woman: IM NOT FUCKING LEAVING UNTIL YOU FIRE THIS C**T OF AN EMPLOYEE AND GIVE ME A FREE HANDBAG !!

Manager: One, you are absolutely not getting a free handbag. Two. Here is the number for head office, feel free to make as many complaints against me as you like.

My manager then grabs the woman by the shirt pulls her in and says very clearly

Manager: AND THREE. IF YOU EVER TALK ABOUT OR TOO ANY OF MY EMPLOYEES LIKE THAT, ESPECIALLY MY SON (points at me) LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL DROP YOU.

My mum/ manager then lets go of the woman. By this point the woman has turned white and proceeds to run out of the door.

The other customers and staff that have witnessed the whole event are in absolute shock but cheer my mum for what she did. Someone even brought her a cake.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!