Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #100614

, | Unfiltered | November 25, 2017

(I’m at the doctors office. It is very busy and I’m attempting to get down the stairs with others behind me. Meanwhile several people are come up. Normally this wouldn’t be a problem but a rather large child around the age of 11 is sitting at the top, blocking the staircase. No one is saying anything, so I step in.)

Me: “I wouldn’t be sitting on the stairs if I were you, I’d find a chair in the waiting room. There are people who are trying to use the stairs and you’re blocking them”

(I wait for the next person to finish coming up the stairs while the kid says nothing. He then slowly, flips me off.)

Me: *annoyed and sarcastic* Or you could just be an obnoxious little kid and block everyone.

(As I was leaving I heard someone pointing out to the front desk that he was blocking the stairs. Normally it’d be a minor deal, but we were at a doctors office, and I was sick, tired, stressed and not in the mood to deal with some bratty kid. And no one else was either.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!