Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #100568

, | Unfiltered | November 20, 2017

(I recently ordered a new laptop from a well known company that also delivers the platform straight to you. It’s a pretty hefty one, basically the types of laptops that are able to run about four different games at once at near perfect quality. I decided to save more money to have it delivered within 72 hours. About two days later in the middle of the night, I get woken up in the middle of the night by banging and screaming. Startled, I run to door to find a guy HITTING my door with the box in his hand.)

Me: “Dude! What are you doing?!”

Delivery Guy: “I’ve been standing here for the past four hours trying to get you to answer the door!”

Me: “I HAVE A F****** DOORBELL!”

(I grab the box, lock the door, and open the box. Thankfully, the laptop was covered in a thick layer of the foam things and it seemed to have taken the brunt of the attack, though unfortunately, the screen had a pretty big crack in the corner. I take it to corporate who says that though I “broke” it because it was on my property, they’ll take the old one and send a brand new one with a letter from the owner itself, as well as an apology letter from the delivery guy. My new laptop is perfect and I’m able to play my favorite games perfectly. That delivery guy, the manager told me, was promptly fired upon his delivery of the letter, banned from the store, got left with the damage bill for a $5000 gaming laptop, and arrested for vandalism since he broke my item and left a pretty big dent on the door.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!