Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Wild Stories About Tourists Not Quite Understanding National Parks

| Right | March 11, 2021

Dear readers,

If you’ve ever wanted to spot wildlife in their natural habitats or see the beauty of the world preserved and kept safe from industry and urban sprawl, visiting national parks is a great way to start! These government-protected lands are excellent places to learn and observe. They also tend to attract tourists.

Most tourists know how national parks work. They understand that the animals are wild and that the land is to be respected. Other tourists struggle with that. We’ve rounded up ten stories from our archives about tourists who just don’t get national parks!

 

Their Death Is Worth Less – What you mean is that it’s not important to you. Jerk.

Those Pesky Survival Instincts – Who lets the dogs out?

Happy PTLBOTT Day! – Somebody missed “seasons” day in first grade.

Boating With Dr. Dolittle – I should like to see an enormous pile of money.

Down The Trail Of Madness – Entitlement, thy name is… whatever this guy’s name is.

Almost As Dangeroos As The Jackalopes – Hits from the comments: “Oh, dangeroos! You’ll find those in Australia, right next to the Drop Bears.”

Has No Propensity For History – I’ve got to stop facepalming like this; it’s giving me headaches.

Have No Old Faithful In Humanity – This doesn’t surprise us at all. It makes us sad, but it doesn’t surprise us.

Didn’t Study The Bear Necessities – Someone needs to clean their glasses or something.

Park Rangers Saved My Honeymoon – Park rangers are concerned with the preservation of all parts of nature – including humans in love!

 

We hope you enjoyed this National-Parks-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Hilarious Stories About Customers Versus Mother Nature

 

23 Crazy Stories About Camping, S’mores, And The Great Outdoors!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!