Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Totally Terrific Tales About Thanksgiving!

, | Right | November 25, 2021

Dear readers,

It’s Thanksgiving again! Already! It’s been another wild year, and we’ve got a lot to be thankful for. We’re definitely thankful for all of you! Now, enough of the gushy stuff and onto what you’re really here for: the laughs!

Last year in our Thanksgiving roundup, we focused on the plight of retail workers everywhere. This year, we’ve decided to dive into another aspect of Thanksgiving that can cause all kinds of stress: family. Whether you’ve got drunks, bigots, or pranksters at the table, we hope you get through your holiday without coming to blows!

For your dining pleasure, here are 10 funny stories from our archives about families at Thanksgiving!

 

Thankful For The Shift – Honestly, this is fair. Sad, but fair.

Pranksgiving – How does a person get to be old enough to drive and not know that?!

Getting High On Misinformation – Bringing a date to Thanksgiving dinner is stressful. Might as well make it fun!

An Offer He Had To Refuse – Would you rather have Thanksgiving dinner with the Corleones or the Sopranos?

Laying It All On The Line – I wouldn’t know whether to hide in my phone or grab the popcorn.

Cling On For The Punch-line – You gotta be smarter than the cling wrap.

A Dim Explanation – Mischief almost always happens when you get all the kiddos together.

Family Can Be Sickly Sweet – Thanksgiving is usually about togetherness with your family, but there are exceptions.

When Waiting For Charity You Should Keep Your Shirt On – Your wife warned you they were coming and still let you wear that shirt?

For You, We’re Always Closed, Part 2 – This one’s not about family, but it just wouldn’t be a NAR Thanksgiving without at least one retail story!

 

We hope you enjoyed this Thanksgiving-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

25 Tastefully Turkey-tastic Tales About Thanksgiving!

 

10 Cringeworthy Stories About Embarrassing Parents

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!