Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Times Old People Were Really Confused By Technology

| Right | June 15, 2020

Dear readers,

We’ve all been there; helping an old relative open their email, or gasp as your 100K salaried manager doesn’t know how to rotate a PDF. The NAR community covers many age groups, but we doubt even our oldest of readers is ready to face-palm at the following examples.

We present to you ten times old people got really confused by technology:

 

Couldn’t Handle The Screening Process – In honesty, this is adorable.

Sins Of The Father – Rule number one: If it’s blinking, it’s important.

Learn Your Acronyms ASAP – Wait until they discover 4K!

Byte Off More Than You Can Chew – How many of our younger readers need to google what a ‘floppy disk’ is?

The CDs Are Full But The Mind Is Blank – That explains where all the CDs of the world went…

In A Mail Dominated Industry, Some Are Left Behind – To be fair, a house comes with its own address!

Extramarital Appliances – It’s easier to just be married to Siri.

The Wrong Outlet For Your Problems – We saw this coming from three clicks away.

Taxing Faxing – Common sense has officially folded.

Time Is Money – Has been confused about this since 1953!

 

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to submit your own story? Do it here!

Stay safe, everyone!


We hope you’ve been enjoying our roundups? Check out more here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!