Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Stories Of Mother’s Day Madness

| Right | May 8, 2023

Dear readers,

This coming Sunday, May 14, is when Mother’s Day is celebrated in the USA! This is a day to celebrate all the amazing moms who helped make us who we are. Whether you carried a child in your body and went through the miracle of childbirth, or you’re an awesome woman who guided someone through their childhood, we want to thank you!

In honor of Mother’s Day, we’ve rounded up ten stories from the Not Always Right archives about Mother’s Day adventures that are funny, cringe-inducing, bizarre, or just plain cute. We hope you enjoy!

 

The Mother Of All Guesses – So, you and your mother are super close, then?

Silencing The Voice Of A Generation – Tell me how you really feel, Grandma!

The Mother Of All Apologies – Being a mom is not for the faint of heart.

How To Small Talk Even Smaller – Yeaaahhh, we wouldn’t know how to respond, either.

The Mother Of All Conversation Stoppers – Hits from the comments: “Good thing the mother has a hold on both of her children.”

Driving A Hard Bargain – There’s no backing out now, sis!

A Big Bouquet Of Bigotry – This florist’s mother ought to be ashamed of them!

Next Time We Know Where To Shove Those Pancakes – We hope this mother’s kids get her flowers… and she’s super allergic to them.

The Pink Death – Genuinely, this person needs a good therapist.

Fostering Some Parental Resentment – This mom is going to end up in the cheapest, saddest nursing home.

We just had to bring back this sweet story as a bonus to end this Mother’s Day roundup with a wholesome Mother’s Day cry session! Mother’s Pay

 

We hope you enjoyed this Mother’s Day-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

14 Stories That Celebrate Moms – For Mother’s Day 2021!

 

17 Stories To Celebrate Good Fathers Everywhere – For Father’s Day!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!