Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Stories About The Most Unobservant Customers Ever!

| Right | April 22, 2021

Dear readers,

We’ve all been known to daydream once in a while. It’s not uncommon to zone out or go on auto-pilot that might make us occasionally oblivious or unobservant. But there are those customers who seem to be totally “there” and yet can’t see what’s happening right in front of their face. Those customers who are so disconnected from the reality around them deserve their own roundup – so here it is!

We’ve found ten stories from our archives about customers who are so unobservant that they probably don’t even know what store they’re in.

 

The Lion, The Witch And The Supply Cabinet – Wait. Why was she trying to leave through the men’s room?!

Clarissa Kent To The Rescue – Hear me out. Have you ever seen Zooey Deschanel without bangs? Unrecognizable!

Minus One Bill, Plus One Federal Offense – I suppose we could blame the mail carrier?

The Inadvertent Thief – Why are you complaining to them about what the other store didn’t have?!

All [Retail Slaves] Look Same – If you think this is just a one-off, you should see the I Don’t Work Here tag.

If By “Everyone”, You Mean Morons Like Yourself – Yeah, but not everyone would be a total jerk about it.

Higher Education, Not So High Common Sense – Just when you think you know how bad the education system is…

Ahh, Youth – Hits from the comments: “We’ve all done this at some point in our lives. The key is to not be a d****ecanoe about it.”

Catty-log – At least this one said, “Thank you.”

A Word Away From Being Manhandled – USE. YOUR. EARHOLES.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about yet more customers who are terrible with geography! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Stories About The Most Oblivious Customers Ever

 

13 Hilarious Stories About Customers Who Dialed The Wrongest Number Ever

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!