Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Stories About The Most Oblivious Customers Ever

| Right | December 9, 2020

Dear readers,

Many of us are prone to the occasional brain fart, daydreaming, or zoning out here and there. Most of the time, it doesn’t affect us too much and we can proceed with our day without even noticing it happened.

Unfortunately, while zoning out is common, some customers seem to live in that zone. We’ve rounded up from our archives ten stories about the most oblivious and unobservant customers ever. Try to pay attention to the end!

 

Best Keep A Lid On Acts That Stupid – Your chili’s a little chilly, is it?

Killing One Cold Bird With Two Stores – To the store next door… we’re so sorry.

Off-Handed Comment – Let’s give this customer a hand, folks.

When The Shoe Is On The Other Foot – How many times do we have to tell you? SHOO!

Articulated Truck Drivers Aren’t Articulate – Hits from the comments: “On a scale from 1 to the moon, how high are you right now?”

Don’t Knock It Until You’ve Pried It – We’ve been here a long time and we still don’t know what’s so complicated about a “CLOSED” sign.

Luncheon And On And On – The lines at [Popular Fast Food Restaurant] can get really, really long.

Rich Has Checked Out – How dare you?! This is the worst customer service ever.

Not The Only Thing In Need Of Maintenance – Sometimes you have to use ridiculous to break through the stupid.

Deal With The Burning Issue First – Geez, what a dumpster fire…

 

We hope you enjoyed this Oblivious Customers-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

15 Hilarious Stories About Customers Demanding The Impossible

 

23 Crazy Stories About Water, And People Who So Stupid Their Brain Must Be Dehydrated

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!