Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Stories About People Who Are Too Stupid To Own Pets

| Right | December 4, 2020

Dear readers,

We all love animals over here at Not Always Right! While we wouldn’t call ourselves geniuses, we think we have the minimum brainpower to look after a pet. Unfortunately, there are people out there who don’t even have the brainpower to know the difference between cat food and cat litter.

We’ve rounded up 10 stories about customers who are too stupid to own pets. After reading this roundup, please go find your fur-baby and give them a hug!

 

If It Walks Like A Duck And Quacks Like A Fish – Going swimming doesn’t make me a fish, does it? …does it?

Pride Goeth Before The Balls – You want to preserve the dignity of an animal that poops on the lawn and licks its butt? Okay.

Not Exactly The Pick Of The Litter – Do you not know how dogs work?!

Curiosity Feeds The Cat – Orange cats prefer orange food; gray cats prefer gray… Ew.

Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, What Are They Feeding You – Wow, this one’s an idiot coming and going.

Hair In Mid-air – And when you go to the salon, do you just get the roots cut and leave the rest?

How About A Chia Pet Instead – Clearly, this person can’t handle a rabbit… or a guinea pig, a ferret, or a cat.

Bird Brained, Part 5 – Hits from the comments: “If you can’t read, why are you telling us to put up signs?”

They’re Not Zits, But They Rhyme With Them – We don’t recommend you try popping those.

Four-Legged Friends And Their Two-Legged Twits – Shoe, idiot customer. Shoe. Go away.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about customers too stupid to own pets! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

12 Stories About Crazy Pet Owners!

 

23 Funny Stories About Snakes And How They’re Misunderstood

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!