Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Silly And Strange Stories About Squirrels!

| Right | January 21, 2021

Dear readers,

SQUIRREL! No, really. It’s National Squirrel Appreciation Day in the USA! When I was growing up, tons of squirrels frequented the many trees in my family’s yard. For whatever reason, my father decided that all of those squirrels were called Larry… unless they met an untimely end at the hands of an inattentive driver. Those squirrels were named things like Mary, Harry, Gary, Sherri, Terry… you get the idea.

We may have been a strange family.

I also tripped over a squirrel once. In my defense, the college I went to had very friendly wildlife.

Anyway, in honor of our bushy-tailed friends, we’ve assembled 10 stories about squirrels for you to stash somewhere for winter! (Or you could just read them now. We’d prefer that, actually.)

 

Calls Of This Nature Are Up To Nature – We know that not everyone likes squirrels, but dude, let them live their cute little lives!

A Bit Nutty – We ain’t calling you a truther!

Urine The Woods – That’s why I always carry an umbrella.

Tuna Out The Gifts – The only thing weirder than a squirrel is a cat.

His Story Isn’t Rat-ified – This one isn’t technically about a squirrel, but… just read it.

I’d Put A Title Here But… Squirrel! – I’d put a caption here but… squirrel!

The Writing’s On The Wall With The Squirrels – Have you ever heard of this cool thing called animal control?

Should Have Tried To Squirrel Away – This customer might just be nuts and bananas.

Doesn’t Want A Bilingual Girlfriend – If talking to cute critters is wrong, I don’t want to be right!

Squirrelling Around The Goth In The Room – For some reason, now I’m wondering what a squirrel would look like with its tail dyed blue…

 

We hope you enjoyed this squirrel-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Hilarious Stories About Monkeys And Bad Customers Monkeying Around

 

10 Marvelous Stories About Moles Of All Kinds

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!