Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Shocking Stories About Bad Customers Who Can’t Stop Swearing

| Right | December 3, 2020

Dear readers,

Anyone that’s stepped on a piece of Lego knows the power of a good swear word. Appropriately timed and placed, these very inappropriate words can convey so much with so little! Sadly, there are customers out there who think using curse words as punctuation is the only way to get their point across.

We’ve rounded up ten stories about customers who swear so much we had to use the censoring *** more times than we could count! The following stories are rated-NAR for language:

 

Flying The Foul-Mouthed Skies – At least the code will be easy to remember.

Who’s Got The Power Now – An apology usually implies that you’ve learned something and won’t do it again. Usually.

Goodwill Running Out About… Now – Oh, yes, swearing is always the way to get people to give you free stuff.

Geez, I Wonder How It Broke – Hits from the comments: “Please, do that. I’m sure the lawyers and receptionists need a good laugh.”

What They Really Think – You should always, always, always hang up before you rant.

Hissy Fits As Profit Centers – If you can withstand the s***storm, sometimes it’s worth it.

A Simple Hello Would Have Sufficed – We’re curious but a little scared.

Fonts Gone Wild – Aerial? But my computer’s not flying!

No Civility, No Social Graces, No Service – Hits from the comments: “I didn’t expect Malfoy to visit a muggle shop. Good thing you turned him down; the credit card was probably hexed.”

Just Wait Until She Names Her Kids – Uh… another code you’re unlikely to forget! Yay!

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about swearing customers and found it more entertaining than shocking! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Funny Stories About Bookstore Employees And Their Terrible Customers

 

23 Times People Were A Few Syllables Short Of A Haiku

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!