Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Radical Stories About Finding Rainbows!

| Right | April 3, 2021

Dear readers,

Today is National Find A Rainbow Day! Rainbows are one of the earth’s most delightful natural phenomena. And they mean many things to different people! For some, they’re a symbol of gay pride; for others, they represent God’s promise to His people; for still others, they represent new life after loss; and so many cultures recognize the majesty of rainbows in their own ways.

We’ve rounded up ten stories from our archives about people who found rainbows. Whatever rainbows mean to you, we hope you enjoy these colorful tales! And after you read them, if the weather is right, maybe you can go out and find a rainbow of your own!

 

Sibling Signalling – The beacon has been lit! [Sister] calls for aid!

Make It Rain(bow) – Great. Now Rainbow Connection will be stuck in our heads all day!

Colorful Promises – I knew I’d forgotten something in my “significance of rainbows” examples!

Trying To Get Herself A-Wrist-Ed – Geez, lady! Find your own rainbow!

Pretty Green About The Colors Of The Rainbow – Hasn’t he ever heard of Roy G. Biv?

Allies From The Most Unexpected Places – Cake is the best way to tell someone you care.

If That Bothers Him, Wait Until He Hears What It Means For The Gays! – There’s no reason it can’t be both, you know.

A Triple Rainbow Of Pens – Hits from the comments: “I bet they don’t have them in purple, though; that would be insane.”

Over(bear)ing Demand – This is the rainbow you are looking for.

There Is A Pot Of Feel-Good Gold At The End Of This Rainbow – This story makes me cry every time.

 

We hope you enjoyed this Rainbow-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Funny Stories About People Who Don’t Really “Get” Art

 

18 Crazy Stories About Crayons, Creativity, And Colorful Characters!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!